In a single word, Sean is diversified. Sean leads a life combining family, adventure, athletics, consulting, personal development, public speaking, art and academia.
- Personally, Sean is happily married to his amazing wife Tanya. Tanya and Sean added their dog Enduro to the family in the summer of 2011!
- Athletically, Sean is a sponsored world champion mountain biker, international adventure racer and endurance athlete. He has been on the podium in both solo and team events across the world.
- Professionally, Sean helps his clients across Canada to maximize their SR&ED tax credits for advancing science and technology.
- Passionately, Sean loves helping others work towards their passions in athletics and business. He helps others focus on the “right” goals and how to acheive them. He works as a personal development coach with high-level athletes, entrepreneurs and professionals.
- Theatrically, Sean is the Producer and Director of FEAT Canada. FEAT is an evening of Fascinating Expedition Adventure Talks consisting of some of Canada’s best athletes and adventurers.
- Artistically, Sean designs and maintains web sites for some of his closest friends and family.
- Academically, Sean has an M.Sc. in EE and has published 20+ peer reviewed articles and papers in the field of robotics.
Sean is an expert at time management and at maximizing the potential of his TEAM. Sean believes in the Together Everyone Achieves More attitude and uses it in both athletics and in business.